Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fabulous Wedding Color Trends for 2014


J & Z Nuptials
01.28.14
Sanctuario de San Antonio

Another Plan Perfectly Executed.

The usual me during weddings where I used to be the "punong-abala" is taking the back seat this time. When my husband Mark undergone biliary surgery last December, I told my colleague CC to take charge and handle the event. He has no choice, how can he say no to his wedding singer? His wife JC gladly took the role as our 2nd Events assistant, and thanked God that we were able to pull a solemn ceremony and a super fun wedding party.



The Color Motif.

The color motif is yellow. I am not really a fan of this color, but I may say that the combination of the yellow with blue and with some pink accents makes sense. 







The Inspiration.




The New Color Trends for 2014.

A new year is here. So when settling on wedding colors consider the mood you want to set and choose a palette that will complement the location or theme. Here are the 30 combinations perfect for any type of wedding. Get inspired by these hot hues.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment