Saturday, January 03, 2015

Fifteen (15) Things to Do in January to Start the Year 2015 Right

Happy New Year! Long time, no blog!


The year 2014 has been a milestone for me. I've udpated my talents and skills and with that comes recognition and appreciation which I valued the most. It has been a very active 2014, I worked hard and fast like a "horse".

For the year 2015, my focus words is "collaboration". I am taking big and bolder steps this year by collaborating with industry partners. I am also looking forward to new opportunities and I hope that I am making the right decisions. 

My mentor, Ms. Janette Torral, once asked me "What brings you success - head, heart or wallet?" And I answered "heart", it is  passion that fuels me to do better and to do more, it is passion that moves me to do things with greater heights, and it is passion that drives me crazy! :-)

(http://www.influentialblogger.net/2013/06/what-brings-you-success-head-heart-or.html)

I am also trying to achive life-work-balance this year, so I will be starting my year with a make-over. (yipee!)

If you have no idea yet what you can do to start the year 2015 right, here are some jlofied -certified list of things to try out this 2015 :

1. Visit a dermatologist and have a superfacial with diamond peel.

JLo recommends :
Dr. Nikita Kyla M. Talens of Skin Philosophie UK
3/f Fort Strip, 28th Street cor 7th Avenue, BGC (above Fitness First)
+6322118762, +639178860646

2. Draw your dream board.

3. Invest at least 20,000 to mutual fund or in stock market

JLo recommends :
www.colfinancial.com


4. Pay and manage your debts.


5. Get a hair make-over and have those big curls that you have been dreaming of.

JLo recommends :
Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick Salon
Unit 103, Dona Consolacion Bldg.,
#122 Jupiter St, Bel-air, Makati City
0917-5200044

6. Organize your home's filing system.

7. Schedule your visit to your dentist.

8. Start tracking your cash flow.

9. Declutter your life.

10. Visit your doctor and make a health plan.



11. Determine your purpose.

12. Know your reason for waking up every morning.

13. Invest in education. Update your skills. Take that workshop you've always wanted.

14. Help  promote Philippine tourism.

15. Start a small business. 



























How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment