Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hugot Pa More at Hugot Cafe Lipa



In this era of the "hugot generation", they are always in the look out for a place where they could do their personal hugot. They need a channel where they can unleash or express their emotions and feelings.  These channels can be any of the following : social media, blog, vlog, memes, journals, letters and now even on food!

Yes! Food, you read it right!

Few weeks ago, my husband and I visited Hugot Cafe Lipa . I've been wanting to visit this cafe because I've heard so many things about the concept of this cafe. And I want to experience it myself.
Hugot Lines or Hugot sa bulsa?
What makes this cafe extra-ordinary is that no one will judge you in case you just wanted to express your emotions that day. Whether you are heart broken, longing for someone, can't move on from a break up, or maybe you are in love with someone else. 

You can write your feelings on their #HugotWall. Reading some of the messages, I've noticed that there were a lot of customers of this cafe who were broken-hearted. Ang Sakit mga beshies!

Sakit mga beshies! Daming broken hearted dito.
My husband ordered the "Mag-Un" Angus burger for 120 pesos, while my choice is the "Inbox seen-zoned" Clubhouse sandwich for 115 pesos. Although the name of the sandwich has nothing to do with our emotions that day, we were happy that we made the right choice. I super love the tuna spread in my clubhouse which is sweet, it perfectly blends with the ham and scrambled eggs. Oh wow! Making the right choice, sounds hugot to me!

Inbox seen-zoned sandwich
Mag-Un Sandwich
Once your order is ready, it will not be served to you right away. The staff will call your name at the counter and will entertain you first with some witty and hugot lines. Ang tamaan sapol!

Watch the video below and see for yourself.



The interiors, doors, walls, and even the ceiling puns will hit you on the spot. And I'm sure sa dami ng mga patama dun, may tatama at tatama sa yo bes!

Gusto nyo rin bang mag emo? Then check out the Hugot Cafe branches nearest you.

Hugot Cafe Branches : Manila, Batangas, Fairview, Las Piñas, Malabon and Parañaque.

Unit 4A, Casa Villa Lourdes, 
Mataas na Lupa
Lipa City

1 comment: