Friday, October 25, 2019

45 and Fabulous : How I Celebrated My Birthday At the Office

24 October 2019

I turned 45 today and proud of it.

There were a lot of realizations and lessons during the past 5 years of my life. Some lessons were learned the hard way, while some were you can easily say "Alam ko na yan!"

l learned to accept the fact that we don't live in a perfect world and sometimes life can be unfair. So I choose my battles wisely.


I also learned that Happiness is a choice and I choose to celebrate life than anything else.
WOƦK HAƦD. GꞮVE MOƦE. PLAY HAƦDEƦ. This is still my mantra up to now.

=============

At kahit kasabay man sa "national issue" about the Baretto sisters ang birthday ko, sobrang feel na feel ko pa rin naman ang birthday ko ngayong araw.


Salamat sa mga bumati, nag text, nag message, nag chat. Sa dami dami ng nag greet dito sa FB wall ko. Sa mga nagbigay ng gifts 
Salamat din sa mga pa-andar ng mga officemates ko.

At heto na nga ang kanilang pa-surprise. Sharing with you my vlog about how I celebrated my birthday today at the office.


Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment