Friday, September 19, 2014

JLofied and Wooden Goes to Kris TV

Year 2014 has really been very good to me in terms of my career and business. Even though there were times that God has been testing my patience, discipline, faith and determination to go on with the things I planned for. I guess it was meant to  be and I am so blessed that He gave me a "Darna!" attitude towards life.


One of the many blessings I received recently was when Darla of Kris TV messaged me and asked if I want to be featured in Kris TV and I said YES right away. Do you think I made the right decision? Of  course I do!  Seconds later, one of the staff called me and informed me of the call time and the  requirements needed, and I only have 3 days to prepare before the taping day. Whew!



September 8, Monday (Taping Day 1)


We arrived at Sampaguita Gardens at exactly 7am and started with the Ingress right away. Team KidiKraft was so excited to be featured and be interviewed by one of the most influential person here in the Philippines, no other than Kris Aquino herself.


As expected, the taping started really late at one in the afternoon.


September 9, Tuesday (Taping Day 2)

The production team visited my showroom in Quezon City for another interview and this time I get to explain further about the business and my future plans for KidiKraft


September 12, Friday (Airing Day)


The segment with KidiKraft was aired  last September 12 (Friday) at ABS-CBNs Kris TV. I didn't expect that I will personally experience the following :

1,500 FB Likes in 2 hours
300 FB messages in 24 hours
15 calls in 30 minutes plus 11 missed calls
150 SMS within 24 hours

I even hired a Virtual Assistant from www.professionalvas.com to help me engage with my customers. If you will  ask me if appearing in the show makes a difference in my business, just look at the figures above. :-)

If you missed the show, please click the clip below : 






No comments:

Post a Comment