Monday, October 26, 2015

Birthday Staycation at Ace Water SPA and Suites : Fun at 41 sa Tamang Panahon!

24 October 2015 marks a new history in social media and in the field of advertising and marketing. The phenomenal #Aldub love team of Eat Bulaga Kalye Serye's segment reached 41 Million tweets (as of this writing) in their episode's official hastag #AldubEBTamangPanahon. The number of tweets set a new world record and with that, the Philippines is considered as the social media capital capital of the world.

But wait! The 24th of October is also my 41st birthday. We celebrated my big day at Ace Water Suites and Spa and there is no better way to celebrate it but by watching Eat Bulaga's Tamang Panahon episode. Yes, one proud Aldub fan here!

Nangingilid na luha ni JLo!

Credit : Eat Bulaga

While watching EB, my husband was trying to out do Alden with his kilig and breezy moves. Just like Alden, he surprised me with a red box, but no Cinderella glass shoes inside the box. haha!





Later that evening, husband and I decided to have a videoke sesh at Party Party Family KTV. It must have been my lucky day, the Manager on Duty upgraded our room to a bigger room good for 20 pax. The room was sooooo bigggg for the two of us and with a snap of a finger, we called some of my High School buddies to celebrate with me. Buti mga kaladkarin ang mga HS buddies ko and they arrived at 10pm agad agad.


HS Buddies and Kumares and Pares




We really had a great time here. And it was really a lucky night, I was still able to avail the free yummy 4-cheese Pizza from Belle de Jour Power Planner even though we were already upgraded for free.

The morning after, I felt relaxed and felt energized after our  Ace Water Spa Hydrotheraphy Massage. The free buffet breakfast was also really good as expected. I super love the ham and cheese egg omelet.




Thank you to all those who greeted me on the big day. 


______________
Ace Water Spa and Suites
D' Ace Plaza,
United corner Brixton Streets, near Pioneer, Kapitolyo, Pasig City




No comments:

Post a Comment