Saturday, October 07, 2017

Life Coaching 101

Do you think you have what it takes to be a Life Coach? or do you think you need one?


Life Coaching is an occupation where you work with individuals who wish to make a change in their lives by evaluating their lives on a personal, professional, and spiritual level. They also help individuals to make realistic goals and establish the necessary steps required to reach those goals.


I've been introduced to 3 life coaches just this year alone. And I've seen some of my mentors / friends who are also taking this path. I'm not their client (yet), but just having a conversation with them over a cup of coffee makes me think and re-think what is it really for me. I've been thinking about "Opportunity lost" lately and there something inside that keeps on nagging me. Is it really time to check out that little voice?

So I'm sharing with you guys this Life Coaching 101 (Introduction to Life Coaching) talk happening on October 14, 2017 at D'Cup Coffee Republic.



About D'Cup Coffee Republic

D'Cup Coffee Republic is a book cafe and events venue in Mandaluyong City inside Pioneer St Market. It has a spacious dining area that can comfortably accommodate 80 persons, plus a book lounge area good for 20 persons, and an enclosed function hall good for up to 100 persons, making it a perfect venue for meetings, workshop classes, special gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment