Saturday, November 09, 2019
2 Days in Osaka : Where to Go?
Inasmuch as you would like to visit all prefectures in Osaka in just one visit, chances are, it is really not possible.
Given only 2 days in Osaka, here are my recommendations.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINALLY DINING AT FARMER'S DAUGHTER : A Taste of Authentic Cordilleran Flavors
Every time I visit Baguio, I always include Farmer’s Daughter in my food trip bucket list. But for some reason—whether it’s the long waiting...
HOT OFF THE PRESS : A Cozy Maginhawa Spot That Feels Like Home
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from exploring cafés and food spots around Metro Manila, it’s that Maginhawa never runs out of surprises. ...
BOKNAY'S HOUSE BAGUIO : Spacious & Peaceful Stay Perfect for Large Groups
Baguio has always been one of my favorite destinations whenever I want to escape the hustle and bustle of Manila. Its cool climate, pine-fil...
No comments:
Post a Comment